วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Assignment II

Beaches
There are many reasons why I like beaches in Thailand. First of all, beaches are peaceful since there is not much noise, so I can pay attention to do something like reading books. Next, they are very attractive. I do like its sound of wave and atmosphere when the sun rises and sets. Also, I can do many activities on beaches such as taking a memorable picture with my family and friends, playing banana boats, and taking a sunbath. In addition, the sea food is very delicious, fresh, and inexpensive. It is a kind of food that I like the most. Finally, beaches are also known as romantic places. I hope that someday I will propose a woman to marry me as the sun is setting. In brief, beaches are peaceful, attractive, and romantic. They have a variety of delicious seafood and fun activities, also.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think you are a romantic person too, right?
    Well, I think you give sufficient reasons and examples to readers. Your paragraph is well-organized. You can be a good writer if you'd love to ka.

    ตอบลบ