วันจันทร์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

It's Me

Hi! I'm Danai Payattanon. You can call me "Ball". If you know me , you will see that I'm a cheerful and sincere guy. For someone's part, I look like a casanova but actually, I'm not. By the way, during my free time I like to play computer games like Ragnarok Online. Besides, I love reading comics such as One Piece, Naruto. My favorite subject is English. I think I'm good in grammar but fair in speaking. Therefore, I wanna improve my communicative skill. In the future, I dream to travel around the world. When I was a child, I wished to be a doctor because whenever I see hopeless people such as the handicapped who don't have money to cure themself, I feel so pity and want to be a hope for them. Anyway, now I'm studying the Faculty of Engineer and majoring in Chemical Engineering at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok. Studying in this department is quite difficult but I do believe that if I put all my effort on it, there's nothing else I cann't do as it is said that when there's a will, there's a way.

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. hi ฺBall^^

    nice to meet u 55


    black to comment to mee too ><

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hallo Ball . After I read your blog , I thing that

    your life is happiness . I’m sure of your success .

    Your writing is very good .


    Fighting !!!!

    ตอบลบ
  3. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hello!! Ball

    Umm. . .From the sentense "I'm good in grammar"
    I think so that and I think you have a good skill in speaking too ^ ^. . .

    ตอบลบ
  5. Hi! I'm Nick. I read your blog alredy. I want to told you that "More you have effort,More you the chance to success.Good luck my friend.

    P.S. GO TO MY BLOG AND COMMENT PLEASE.^^

    ตอบลบ
  6. Hi Balloon,
    Same to me!!! When I was a child, I dreamed to be a doctor also but I changed my mind beacuse of ghost. 555 :)
    Yesterday I just went to see the movie "2012". It made me think about myself in the future again. I should to be a swimmer. Oh god!!! I have to learn how to swim first. :)
    Bye ja...

    ตอบลบ
  7. This sentences I'm a cheerful and sincere guy.
    Can I belive but this sentence I look like a casanova I belive 100 % and I think you
    is casanova.
    In future you success sure.
    From Copy

    ตอบลบ